- 3 lbs red potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 6 ounces gouda cheese, shredded and divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In the prepared dish layer 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the cheese, then the remaining potatoes.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until fragrant and golden brown; pour over potatoes.
- Combine cram, salt and pepper; pour evenly over potatoes and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 75 minute.
- Serve immediately.