Recipe by Sue Lau
You gotta trust me on the amount of garlic. It gets so sweet from caramelizing, and is just about perfect to have a clove with every bite of potato. If you can't get the fingerling potatoes, just use new white potatoes and chop them into about 1-inch pieces.
- 2 lbs tiny russian fingerling potatoes or 2 lbs chopped new white potatoes
- 6 bulbs of garlic, cloves peeled and separated (larger cloves halved)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 -2 kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh thyme leave
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until coated.
- Place potatoes and garlic onto a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender (my potatoes were very small so time may vary slightly).
- Adjust seasonings if necessary, before serving.