Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From my aunt Barb. A family favorite. Great with a meat dish or roast, or bbq.
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1⁄4 lb butter or 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 1 chicken or 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Dissolve bouillon cube in water in medium saucepan.
- Add butter, garlic powder; parsley, salt and pepper.
- Peel and cut the potatoes in bite-sized pieces.
- Put potatoes in butter mixture and bring to a boil.
- Simmer, uncovered, until potatoes are tender.
Every time I make this everyone loves it. Easy to make and lots of flavor.
Fantastic! Real tasty side dish we enjoyed with chops and salad. Will be used often(especially in summer, for BBQS) Thanks for sharing :)
A great easy well flavoured dish that went well with our grilled steak & salad. A 'keeper' for me:)