1/1 Photo of Garlic Potato Wedges
1 hr 30 mins
This was a last-minute-what-can-I-do-with-some-potatoes recipe I threw together for a 4th of July picnic. I used Indiana Nurse's Baked Potato Wedges (#38183) as a starting point. I had no idea how they were going to turn out. However, there were no leftovers. LOL One change I'll make in the future is to add granulated garlic to the melted butter before coating the wedges. Note - "garlic granules," was inserted in place of granulated garlic/granulated garlic powder by Recipezaar in the list of ingredients. They are NOT the same thing. GRANULATED GARLIC is what to use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut potatoes length-wise into wedges and place in large bowl.
- 3Pour melted butter over wedges and stir to coat well.
- 4Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 5Spread butter coated wedges evenly on baking sheet.
- 6Sprinkle granulated garlic powder over wedges.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour, or until wedges are done.
- 8Remove from oven and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.3
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 138.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 10.1 g