1/5 Photos of Garlic Potato Skins
This is a yummy recipe I created for my cooking class. Sooooo good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375º.
- 2Pierce potatoes all over with a fork.
- 3Bake on rack in oven until tender, about 55 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 4Meanwhile, put the garlic and olive oil in a small saucepan and place over medium heat.
- 5Cook until garlic sizzles, about 2 minutes.
- 6Reduce the heat and cook until the garlic is tender, about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 7Raise the oven to 500º.
- 8Halve the potatoes lengthwise and gently scoop out the flesh, leaving about 1/4 inch of the flesh attached. Reserve the insides for another recipe.
- 9Cut the potato halves in half lengthwise and transfer them to a baking sheet.
- 10Brush with garlic oil on all sides.
- 11Arrange skin-side up and bake for 7 minutes.
- 12Turn over, top with shredded cheese, if desired, and bake 8 more minutes.
- 13Immediately season with kosher salt.
- 14Top with desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (1370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g