Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is another one from my issue of Reminisce submitted by Alpha Wilson. GARLIC POTATO BALLS
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) can small whole potatoes, drained (I cooked new red potatoes)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt (I used garlic powder)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced (I used dried)
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook and stir for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley.
I too used new red potatoes from the garden, garlic powder and dried parsley. This was fun to make and very good.