Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes untill soft.
- Mash potatoes.
- in a seperate saucepan melt butter and add garlic, mix well.
- take off heat and add cream.
- Now add garlic cream to patotoes and mash and mix well.
- Now place potato into a shallow oven dish (about 5cm high) and sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Now place in oven untill cheese is melted.
- Remove and Enjoy.
- Play around with the mixture untill u find the right amount of garlic and cream etc. I love garlic so this recipe will be strong!