Garlic Pork With Tomato and Basil
- Combine pork, 1 teaspoons cornstarch, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, tossing to coat.
- Combine water, oyster sauce, sugar, Sriracha, and remaining teaspoons cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and pork mixture. Saute 3 minutes or until pork is done.
- Add tomatoes and saute 1 minute.
- Add cornstarch mixture and cook 1 minute or until thickened.
- Add basil, stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve 1 cup pork with 1/2 cup rice.