Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light...very, very good.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (Sriracha, such as Huy Fong)
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 cups plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Combine pork, 1 teaspoons cornstarch, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, tossing to coat.
- Combine water, oyster sauce, sugar, Sriracha, and remaining teaspoons cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and pork mixture. Saute 3 minutes or until pork is done.
- Add tomatoes and saute 1 minute.
- Add cornstarch mixture and cook 1 minute or until thickened.
- Add basil, stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve 1 cup pork with 1/2 cup rice.