1/3 Photos of Garlic Pork Tenderloin
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
A recipe from Penzeys. . .the photo in their catalog looks amazing. It makes a nice sauce too. They recommend serving it over pasta or rice with a side of steamed broccoli. Feel free to use canned or fresh tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt the butter and oil in a large, oven safe pan with a lid.
- 3Season the pork by rubbing it with the lemon pepper and half of the garlic and then rolling it in flour.
- 4Brown the pork on all sides over medium heat; this should take roughly 10 minutes. Remove the pork to a plate.
- 5Add the onions and mushrooms to the pan and brown for 5 minutes, then add tomatoes and stir to coat everything. Add the remaining garlic and the chicken stock. Stir well and then place the pork on top.
- 6Cover the pan and return to the oven for 45 - 60 minutes until the pork is done.
- 7Remove the pork from the pan, and add the cream to lightly thicken the sauce.
- 8Let the pork rest for approx 7 minutes, then slice and serve atop rice or noodles and pour some sauce over the top of the pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.1
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 167.8 mg
- Sodium 259.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 50.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: