- 1 (4 -5 lb) boneless pork roast
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup cooking wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a pointed knife to make slits around the pork.
- Push garlic slices into slits.
- Rub roast with salt and pepper.
- Put in roasting pan.
- Bake at 325F degrees for 3 hours.
- Remove from pan and let stand.
- Place pan on burner, on high, skim fat.
- Add water and wine; cook until reduced by half.
- Serve over slices of roast.