Recipe by *Parsley*
Best if allowed to marinate about 8 hours.
Top Review by TasteTester
This recipe was included in Book#228608. March 5, 2008 -- This is really fantastic. I cooked the pork for the full 90 minutes and it came out so tender I didn't even need a fork to cut it. But it was the sauce that was the real star -- not overly "tomatoey" as some barbecue sauces are, perhaps because it used tomato sauce instead of ketchup. And the soy sauce worked well to give the sauce a little "zing". We loved it, and I'm making it again next week when friends are coming over to eat!! Thanks, Parsley!
- 2 -3 lbs boneless pork loin
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine garlic, cider vinegar, brown sugar, honey, tomato sauce, soy sauce and pepper.
- Add pork loin and marinate for 8 hours, turning meat several times while marinating.
- Place pork and marinade in a roasting pan and roast at 350°F for about 60-90 minutes (basting with sauce occasionally), or until pork is done.