1/4 Photos of Garlic Pork Cutlets With Buttered Cabbage
From our local paper, with some tweaking. Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- 2Heat oil in a frypan that will take the cutlets in a single layer and which will go into a preheated oven.
- 3Over a moderately high heat, brown the chops on both sides until they are golden, remove to a plate.
- 4Add the potatoes and cook them until they are a golden colour, remove to a plate.
- 5Add the bruised garlic and cook for a minute of so longer.
- 6Add the chops back into the pan, and top with the potatoes and some of the bruised garlic.
- 7Season with salt and pepper and pour over the wine and boil for a few minutes.
- 8Put pan into the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile melt the butter in a medium pot and add the cabbage and season with pepper and salt, cover and cook over a low heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 10To serve place a bed of cabbage on the plates and top with a chop and a portion of the garlic and potatoe wedges.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Pork Cutlets With Buttered Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (591 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 890.1
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 186.8 mg
- Sodium 246.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 58.9 g