Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From my recipe box. Nice with roast beef or soup!
Make and share this Garlic Popovers recipe from Food.com.
- Heat over to 450 degrees.
- Generously grease 8 medium muffin cups.
- Stir all ingredients with fork just until smooth (do not over-stir).
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 minutes then lower oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Bake 20 minutes longer, until a deep golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cups and serve hot. Note-to keep popovers warm, turn off oven and leave cups in over no longer than 15 minutes.