I downloaded this recipe from Taste of Home Website. It was submitted by Krysten Johnson. I used refrigerated pizza dough instead of prebaked shell and used more garlic. We really enjoyed these! Serve as appetizer or serve wih a meal.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place crust on an ungreased 14 in Pizza Pan. (I stretched my refrigerated dough on greased pan and brushed with olive oil and baked at 400 degrees for 8 minutes and then proceeded as follows.).
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and oregano.
- Spread over crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees (with the refrigerated dough I left my oven at 400 degrees) for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm or slightly cooled.