Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is kind of like the creamy garlic sauce you can get from pizza places. I like it with the garlic raw, but next time i will saute it for a less harsh flavor. Just made this up in the fly tonight!
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon pesto sauce, use 1/2 if your not a big fan
- 2 garlic cloves (saute for a smoother taste)
- Mix together and enjoy.
- Adjust the ingredients to make it best for you!
- Perfect for those horribly chewy gluten free pizza crusts!
My 17 yr old son made this today which is quite stunning...I didn't know he knew where the kitchen even was! He loved it! He works for a pizzeria and says it is better than their dipping sauce! Thank you.
What a great sauce! The pesto added a very nice dimension. I sauteed the garlic in a little bit of olive oil before adding it, and we loved the flavor. Thanks for sharing! PAC Fall '11
This was very good ~ I was a bit skeptical of the ingredients, but it worked out wonderfully. I quick and easy addition to pizza night! Thanks for posting ~ made for Spring PAC 2010!