1/2 Photos of Garlic Pizza Crust
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Robbyn Snider's Note:
This is the best ..one of the few recipes that is mine This started off as a mistake, turning back and forth in a cook book We make this every Friday night and have pizza and movies in the living room.. Garlic Pizza Crust
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in water and add sugar.
- 2wait a few minutes.
- 3add oil and salt and garlic .
- 4mix in 3 cups flour and whip about 10 min till it leaves the side of the mixer bowl.
- 5add remaining flour w/ dough hook or by hand.
- 6knead till smooth.
- 7allow to rise twice in the bowl.
- 8punch down.
- 9(I rush this a bit) oil baking sheets .use fingers press out to edges.
- 10Makes 2 pizzas, cookie sheet size, let rise a bit and top.
- 11bake at 425* 20min.this is fantastic.
- 12crust smells slightly like garlic bread.
- 13but is notstrong.
- 14We usually make one cheese and the other with ground.
- 15beef, ham, onion and mushroom.
- 16Even the kids say it is the best crust so far.
- 17This makes 2 cookie sheet sized or 12 after school snack size I form them in thebottom of a cheapo pie pan, top and bake completely and put them in zip bags.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (1327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1814.5
- Calories from Fat 526
- Total Fat 58.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1181.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 279.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 39.0 g