- 1 prepared pizza dough, not cooked (best if already formed)
- 118.29 ml margarine or 118.29 ml butter
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow pizza dough to be in the refrigerator for at least one day so it will be defrosted.
- Allow pizza dough to sit out for 30 minutes.
- Combine margarine, 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Brush margarine mixture onto pizza dough using a pastry brush, allow for about 1 inch for crust.
- (all of it will not be used--you will have extra!).
- Sprinkle w/extra parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes or until cooked through.