This is the best pizza...way better than the ones you get from pizza places...and it's really simple!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow pizza dough to be in the refrigerator for at least one day so it will be defrosted.
- 2Allow pizza dough to sit out for 30 minutes.
- 3Combine margarine, 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- 4Brush margarine mixture onto pizza dough using a pastry brush, allow for about 1 inch for crust.
- 5(all of it will not be used--you will have extra!).
- 6Sprinkle w/extra parmesan cheese, if desired.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 152.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: