Recipe by polly salama
This is the best recipe for the grill and t-bones. My husband loves them and asks for them all the time. The key to a good steak is bringing it to room temp. before you cook it. The garlic and pepper go hand in hand.
Top Review by Take a Letter Maria
These were great, I used some Lawry's Garlic Salt as well as fresh garlic and cooked them under the broiler (too cold here for grill yet). I let them sit on the counter for about 30 minutes to bring to room temp. then broliled them and the steaks were delicious. Thanks for the great recipe.
- 4 beef t-bone steaks
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (i use a fine cheese grater it works great)
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- bring the t-bones to room temp.
- mince the garlic and apply liberally to each side of the steak.
- next with your pepper mill add the fresh ground pepper until the steak is covered on both sides, again apply liberally.
- the best cooking method is the grill but you can also broil them.