Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the best recipe for the grill and t-bones. My husband loves them and asks for them all the time. The key to a good steak is bringing it to room temp. before you cook it. The garlic and pepper go hand in hand.
- 4 beef t-bone steaks
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (i use a fine cheese grater it works great)
- fresh ground pepper
- bring the t-bones to room temp.
- mince the garlic and apply liberally to each side of the steak.
- next with your pepper mill add the fresh ground pepper until the steak is covered on both sides, again apply liberally.
- the best cooking method is the grill but you can also broil them.
These were great, I used some Lawry's Garlic Salt as well as fresh garlic and cooked them under the broiler (too cold here for grill yet). I let them sit on the counter for about 30 minutes to bring to room temp. then broliled them and the steaks were delicious. Thanks for the great recipe.
I added a touch of olive oil so the steaks would not stick to the grill. Can be done ahead of time and left in the fridge till shortly before cooking. Simple and delicious.
This was a very nice recipe. We love garlic! I used minced garlic and added as needed over the steaks. I also added some worcestershire sauce over top,and let them set for 10 minutes on counter while the grill was warming up. They were awesome! Thanks for sharing your recipe!