Recipe by Chris from Kansas
If you like fresh ground pepper, this is the recipe for you. These pork chops are tender and spicy. I found this recipe in our local newspaper. Cook time includes marinading.
Top Review by RLWeygandt
I made this the other night and my husband LOVED it. I only marinated for 15 minutes but it still came out very tasty. He demanded I make this again, haha. I did leave out the corainder, didn't have that on hand, and I broiled instead of grilled the chops - but it still came out great. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (1 1/2 inch-thick)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a self-sealing plastic bag large enough to hold chops.
- Marinate pork in mixture 30 minutes.
- Prepare medium-hot coals in grill bed.
- Remove pork from marinade, place 5 inches over coals and grill for 12-15 minutes, turning once and basting with marinade.