Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
If you like fresh ground pepper, this is the recipe for you. These pork chops are tender and spicy. I found this recipe in our local newspaper. Cook time includes marinading.
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (1 1/2 inch-thick)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a self-sealing plastic bag large enough to hold chops.
- Marinate pork in mixture 30 minutes.
- Prepare medium-hot coals in grill bed.
- Remove pork from marinade, place 5 inches over coals and grill for 12-15 minutes, turning once and basting with marinade.
I made this the other night and my husband LOVED it. I only marinated for 15 minutes but it still came out very tasty. He demanded I make this again, haha. I did leave out the corainder, didn't have that on hand, and I broiled instead of grilled the chops - but it still came out great. Thanks for sharing!
My boyfriend and I loved this recipe. It was so simple to make! The chops turned out super juicy and the marinade is dead on! Will definitely make it again. Thanks for sharing!
Definite repeat recipe! Often I make up my mind too late for meal prep and don't have the time to marinade for hours. I followed your recipe exact for 30 mins marinade time and was astonished at the tasty results. (I did add couple more cloves garlic chopped) The next nite we tried a diff recipe and marinade time was 6 hours minimum and did not have the tasty results like your recipe had. (our cut of pork chop both nights was boneless loin)