Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
Similar to other parmesan crisps, but with a touch of garlic. Great for any get-together. From Southern Living.
- 12 ounces parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl stirring well.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture into the center of a 1 1/2-inch round cookie cutter on a greased cookie sheet.
- Repeat, placing 16 circles on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 min or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly on baking sheets, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Repeat procedure 5 more times with remaining cheese mixture.