Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
I love grill and bbq. Tried this recipe, enjoyed every bit. My kids love it. Its awesome on BBQ's
Make and share this Garlic & Pepper Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 kg lamb chops, 1cm thick
- 1 bulb of garlic (coarsely crushed)
- 1 tablespoon fresh crushed black and white pepper (suit your taste)
- 30 ml virgin olive oil
- 30 ml canola oil
- rock salt, to suit your taste
- Clean lambchops of excess fat. Cut into halfs. Wash in warm water.
- Pat dry with thick tissue paper.
- In a Mixing bowl, add both Oil's, Garlic, Pepper and Rock Salt. Mix well.
- Take Lambchops and mixture on both sides.
- Repeat same until all lambchop are covered well.
- Put all Lambchops in Mixing bowl. Leave aside for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Grill cook on electic grill or outdoor BBQ to your liking. Baste meat with excess marinate during grilling.
- Serve Hot.
This was very tasty. I used rabbit and marinated in a bag in the fridge all day, then pan-fried. Made for 2013 Spring Safari PAC.