Recipe by Barbell Bunny
Freshly toasted almonds tossed in a mixture of garlic powder and black pepper. From Life's Ambrosia.
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more if desired
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine almonds, ½ teaspoon kosher salt and water. Toss to coat completely. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and black pepper. Toss to coat.
- Return to baking sheet and bake in oven for 5 more minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.