Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Pork chops, with a garlic-bacon sweet glaze. I thought it was pretty good and thought I'd pass it on. Let me know what you think,
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp over medium-low heat. remove bacon to drain on paper towel.
- In the same pan, without draining, brown the pork chops, still over medium low heat - about 5 minutes per side.
- Add the garlic to the pan, let heat for about one minute.
- Add liquid reserved from drained peaches, along with the cooking sherry and the soy sauce.
- Crumble the bacon and sprinkle over the chops.
- Cover the skillet, cook for 15 minutes. Sauce should be thick and dark.
- Uncover, add the peach slices. Cook until the slices are slightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Serve, enjoy.