Pork chops, with a garlic-bacon sweet glaze. I thought it was pretty good and thought I'd pass it on. Let me know what you think,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp over medium-low heat. remove bacon to drain on paper towel.
- 2In the same pan, without draining, brown the pork chops, still over medium low heat - about 5 minutes per side.
- 3Add the garlic to the pan, let heat for about one minute.
- 4Add liquid reserved from drained peaches, along with the cooking sherry and the soy sauce.
- 5Crumble the bacon and sprinkle over the chops.
- 6Cover the skillet, cook for 15 minutes. Sauce should be thick and dark.
- 7Uncover, add the peach slices. Cook until the slices are slightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- 8Serve, enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Peach Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.3
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 142.7 mg
- Sodium 269.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 43.0 g