Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another Lebanese secret old favourite. But get the toothpaste ready. Love this on chicken when bbq'd or grilled. Try it you'll love it.
- Slice the garlic.
- Add salt.
- Begin to crush until salt has dissolved.
- Now add 1/2 tps of Virgin Olive Oil and stir in until it disappears.
- Once the garlic has absorbed the oil add another 1/2 tps and repeat.
- If you keep doing this 3 cloves of garlic will then become a whole bowl of garlic paste.
- It is time consuming but the results pay off.
- Its fantastic as it keeps well and you can use it whenever required for cooking.
- It tastes great on bbq or grilled chicken.