Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
So easy and delicious. I make this when we are on the go and I still want to serve a "home-cooked" meal. I usually double for my family.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) cartoncommercial marinara sauce, heated
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions using 1/2 t.
- salt; drain.
- Cook garlic in oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; pour over pasta, and sprinkle with pepper, tossing gently.
- Serve with marinara sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
This was good....really, really good! My DD suggested more garlic, but on the whole a very nice recipe. I did use fresh homemade marinara sauce. This is fast, easy comfort food. I would highly recommend this recipe. Good contribution!!!