Recipe by mersaydees
This is from the Frugal Gourmet cookbook. I've always counted on this recipe for a simple, yet fantastic, side pasta dish.
Top Review by Only The Best Recipez
My family gobbled this up in no time,,, I guess you could say they loved it! It was a great side dish with Baked Parmesan Chicken... It will go well with many meat, poultry, and fish dishes I make, and we look forward to having it again soon!
- 8 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 lb pasta, cooked (weight before cooking)
- parmesan cheese (to taste) or romano cheese, grated (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Thinly slice the garlic and saute in the olive oil until not quite browned.
- Add the cream, tiny bit of salt, and ample pepper.
- Simmer for a moment to reduce the cream.
- Toss the cream with the hot pasta, just removed from the water.
- Add lots of cheese and a parsley garnish.