Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a recipe my husband's Grandma got from a friend about 20 years ago. It is absolutely amazing!! Soo simple. A great dish to take to parties or special occasions.
- 6 cups prepared instant mashed potatoes
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Mix all ingredients except butter with mixer on low until well blended.
- Place in crockpot/slow cooker on low.
- Place 1/2 stick of putter on top of potatoes.
- Let cook for 4-5 hours.