Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from Quick Cooking July/Aug 2003. Quick Cooking credits Evelyn Sparish for this yummy side dish. Posting for safe keeping.
- 1 (16 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, lightly brown garlic in oil over medium heat.
- Drain spaghetti; add to the skillet.
- Sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
I knew I would like this since it's basically the classic Italian fave pasta aglio e olio. (Garlic!!! What is not to love!) I didn't double the garlic- which is what I usually do with most recipes- and I think I will next time, just for us. Wonderful as written!
This is just so tasty and easy to make. I love garlic so I knew I'd love this. A great dish to make when you are craving pasta.
Yummy quick lunch :) its a great change from the regular sauces. Just be sure you enjoy garlic - which i DO