1/5 Photos of Garlic & Parsley New Potatoes
It's new potato time and this is a quick easy recipe that is attractive and tasty.Try serving them with a little parmesan cheese sprinkled over top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub the potatoes well.
- 2Pare a 3/4" strip around the middle of each potato (this is just to give you a little contrast in color).
- 3Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- 4Simmer covered for about 20 minutes or until tender.
- 5Drain potatoes and place them in a bowl add two teaspoons of oil& toss.
- 6In a non stick frypan add the remaining oil over medium heat.
- 7Add garlic,cook approximately 1 minute.
- 8Add parsley, salt& pepper, mix well.
- 9Add potatoes, reduce heat to low and cook stirring constantly for 1 or 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic & Parsley New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 93.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 9.8 g