Recipe by Bergy
It's new potato time and this is a quick easy recipe that is attractive and tasty.Try serving them with a little parmesan cheese sprinkled over top.
- 12 small red potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons lite olive oil (divided)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub the potatoes well.
- Pare a 3/4" strip around the middle of each potato (this is just to give you a little contrast in color).
- Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer covered for about 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and place them in a bowl add two teaspoons of oil& toss.
- In a non stick frypan add the remaining oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic,cook approximately 1 minute.
- Add parsley, salt& pepper, mix well.
- Add potatoes, reduce heat to low and cook stirring constantly for 1 or 2 minutes.