Recipe by **Mandy**
This is an Ainsley Harriot recipe from Gourmet Express 1. So simple but so tasty!!
Top Review by CHILI SPICE
This was so good! Light and fluffy! I really enjoyed the chili pepper flakes (I may have put 2 pinches in by accident ;) but that is how I like it). I will be making these again, thank you **Mandy**. (made and reviewed for NZ/AUS Recipe Swap #27, April '09)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 pinch dried chili pepper flakes
- 1 slice white bread, torn into small pieces
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together milk, eggs, parsley, garlic & chilli flakes.
- Add the torn bread and season with salt & pepper; set aside for 5 mins so that the bread completely softens into the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a fry-pan & pour in the egg mixture. Cook for 3 mins or until golden & almost set.
- Flip the frittata & scatter with parmesan, cook until the underside is golden and the cheese has melted.