1/1 Photo of Garlic & Parsley Frittata
This is an Ainsley Harriot recipe from Gourmet Express 1. So simple but so tasty!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together milk, eggs, parsley, garlic & chilli flakes.
- 2Add the torn bread and season with salt & pepper; set aside for 5 mins so that the bread completely softens into the mixture.
- 3Heat the oil in a fry-pan & pour in the egg mixture. Cook for 3 mins or until golden & almost set.
- 4Flip the frittata & scatter with parmesan, cook until the underside is golden and the cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic & Parsley Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.7
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 432.6 mg
- Sodium 421.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 18.1 g