1/2 Photos of Garlic, Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
I have made these a few times. I cut the oil down quite a bit and substitute chicken or beef broth. The recipe can be doubled or tripled.
My Private Note
to 6 se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Remove stems from mushrooms.
- 3If you've got a melon baller, scoop out some of the mushroom's insides.
- 4Chop all mushroom bits finely.
- 5In medium bowl, combine all ingredients and blend well.
- 6Add more oil if mixture looks dry.
- 7Should look shiny.
- 8Lightly oil an oven proof-serving dish
- 9Use a spoon to stuff mushroom caps and place in oiled baking dish
- 10Bake for 30 minutes or until tops are browned and mushrooms are soft
- 11Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic, Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 167.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g