Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My friend got this recipe out of the Pampered Chef catalog but she modified it some and made it better. She told me she added a few shakes of garlic powder and a few shakes of onion powder. Well I copied her recipe down and tweaked it to ingredients. It's been tested in my kitchen and it's good.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup regular cream cheese spread
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese (1 oz.)
- 4 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Separate dough into four rectangles.
- Press edges to seal.
- In a small bow mix cream cheese and the grated parmesan cheese.
- Snip the rosemary with kitchen shears and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder and salt and mix well.
- Spread each rectangle with about 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture to within 1/4 inch of the edges.
- Starting at short side roll each rectangle up and pinch edges to seal.
- Take out and then with a serrated knife cut each rectangle into six pieces for a total of 24 pieces.
- Places slices with the cut side down on your baking stone or cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a nice golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack.
- These are best served warm.