1/1 Photo of Garlic Parmesan Rosemary Twirls
My friend got this recipe out of the Pampered Chef catalog but she modified it some and made it better. She told me she added a few shakes of garlic powder and a few shakes of onion powder. Well I copied her recipe down and tweaked it to ingredients. It's been tested in my kitchen and it's good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- 2Separate dough into four rectangles.
- 3Press edges to seal.
- 4In a small bow mix cream cheese and the grated parmesan cheese.
- 5Snip the rosemary with kitchen shears and add to cream cheese mixture.
- 6Add garlic powder, onion powder and salt and mix well.
- 7Spread each rectangle with about 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture to within 1/4 inch of the edges.
- 8Starting at short side roll each rectangle up and pinch edges to seal.
- 9Take out and then with a serrated knife cut each rectangle into six pieces for a total of 24 pieces.
- 10Places slices with the cut side down on your baking stone or cookie sheet.
- 11Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a nice golden brown.
- 12Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack.
- 13These are best served warm.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Parmesan Rosemary Twirls
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.6
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 107.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g