Recipe by Kaykwilts
My friend got this recipe out of the Pampered Chef catalog but she modified it some and made it better. She told me she added a few shakes of garlic powder and a few shakes of onion powder. Well I copied her recipe down and tweaked it to ingredients. It's been tested in my kitchen and it's good.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup regular cream cheese spread
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese (1 oz.)
- 4 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Separate dough into four rectangles.
- Press edges to seal.
- In a small bow mix cream cheese and the grated parmesan cheese.
- Snip the rosemary with kitchen shears and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder and salt and mix well.
- Spread each rectangle with about 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture to within 1/4 inch of the edges.
- Starting at short side roll each rectangle up and pinch edges to seal.
- Take out and then with a serrated knife cut each rectangle into six pieces for a total of 24 pieces.
- Places slices with the cut side down on your baking stone or cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a nice golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack.
- These are best served warm.