- 1 lb frozen bread dough, thawed
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut dough into 16 equal pieces.
- Shape into balls.
- Place on floured surface.
- Let rise, covered in a warm place 10 minutes.
- Stir together cheese and garlic powder and butter.
- Roll balls in butter mixture.
- Arrange loosely in a 9 inch round greased pan.
- Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes,til golden brown.
- Warm leftover butter/cheese mixture and brush over warm rolls.
- Serve warm.