Rolls that taste like you made them from scratch! And the house smells like you did too!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut dough into 16 equal pieces.
- 2Shape into balls.
- 3Place on floured surface.
- 4Let rise, covered in a warm place 10 minutes.
- 5Stir together cheese and garlic powder and butter.
- 6Roll balls in butter mixture.
- 7Arrange loosely in a 9 inch round greased pan.
- 8Cover and let rise until doubled.
- 9Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes,til golden brown.
- 10Warm leftover butter/cheese mixture and brush over warm rolls.
- 11Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Parmesan Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 69.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough