Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Rolls that taste like you made them from scratch! And the house smells like you did too!!!
Make and share this Garlic-Parmesan Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Cut dough into 16 equal pieces.
- Shape into balls.
- Place on floured surface.
- Let rise, covered in a warm place 10 minutes.
- Stir together cheese and garlic powder and butter.
- Roll balls in butter mixture.
- Arrange loosely in a 9 inch round greased pan.
- Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes,til golden brown.
- Warm leftover butter/cheese mixture and brush over warm rolls.
- Serve warm.
I just love garlic! I used a little more garlic and a little more Parmesan for our taste, but these rolls were wonderful! Served it with stew.
These were the 'icing on the cake' for my Thanksgiving feast. Everyone adored these rolls and begged me to make them again soon. Mine also took a little longer then 15 minutes to become golden-brown, but it was no problem. :) They are delicious!
Wow were these good! I felt guilty that they were so easy. And they made the kitchen smell wonderful while baking. These disappear fast!