Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Breaded potato wedges.
Make and share this Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Approximately 30-60 minutes before you plan to roast the potatoes, add garlic powder to the butter, to allow flavors time to blend.
- Peel and quater potatoes.
- Mix Parmesan with bread crumbs.
- Dip potatoes in garlic butter then roll in Parmesan mixture.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, and roast at 350°F for 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown and fork tender.