Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Breaded potato wedges.
Make and share this Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Approximately 30-60 minutes before you plan to roast the potatoes, add garlic powder to the butter, to allow flavors time to blend.
- Peel and quater potatoes.
- Mix Parmesan with bread crumbs.
- Dip potatoes in garlic butter then roll in Parmesan mixture.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, and roast at 350°F for 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown and fork tender.
These are very very good! So easy to make and such a great breading. I threw all of my crumbs, cheese, and spices into a big bag and added a handfull of dried onion flakes, red pepper flakes, and boy did these come out great! Baked mine higher at 425 degrees for 35 minutes because I like mine with a crispy outside coating! Useing foil on my baking sheet ensured easy clean up. I sprayed it first with a little cooking spray and the whole family devoured these.
Cut this back for DH and I and we really did enjoy this and it was so easy. I did use seasoned bread crumbs and red potatoes but otherwise I followed the instructions. Thank you for posting. Made for Zaar Coobook tag game 2013.
This bread tastes very good. It is soft and full of earthy aroma of potatoes. If you add some sour cream, it will tender the bread even more. Definitely worth the effort! My creation is slightly different from yours. I divided the dough into 80g per pieces, then wrap around sausage, make it like sausage roll and proofed it in mini loaf tin . The last step is brush the dough with egg wash and scatted poppy seed on top of it.