Recipe by littleturtle
Breaded potato wedges.
Top Review by Melvin'sWifey
These are very very good! So easy to make and such a great breading. I threw all of my crumbs, cheese, and spices into a big bag and added a handfull of dried onion flakes, red pepper flakes, and boy did these come out great! Baked mine higher at 425 degrees for 35 minutes because I like mine with a crispy outside coating! Useing foil on my baking sheet ensured easy clean up. I sprayed it first with a little cooking spray and the whole family devoured these.
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 -6 baking potatoes
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Approximately 30-60 minutes before you plan to roast the potatoes, add garlic powder to the butter, to allow flavors time to blend.
- Peel and quater potatoes.
- Mix Parmesan with bread crumbs.
- Dip potatoes in garlic butter then roll in Parmesan mixture.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, and roast at 350°F for 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown and fork tender.