1/1 Photo of Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Sue Lau's Note:
Simple yet delicious and easy enough for weeknights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
- 2Toss together Brussels sprouts, garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon pepper, and salt; spread on a baking sheet.
- 3Roast for 20-25 minutes or until garlic and Brussels sprouts are tender.
- 4Toss with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 369.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: