Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple yet delicious and easy enough for weeknights.
Make and share this Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 whole garlic, cloves separated and peeled
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
- Toss together Brussels sprouts, garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon pepper, and salt; spread on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until garlic and Brussels sprouts are tender.
- Toss with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Yum! A great recipe with great flavors. I loved the whole garlic cloves. Thanks Sue! Made for Rookie tag game.
I've used this recipe so many times since first seeing it, it's become a staple at our home. I'm sorry I took so long to remember to get my act together and leave a review. The recipe is easy and very good. I've served it to family and guests on many occasions, and even those reluctant to eat brussels sprouts (presumably from traumatic sprout experiences in the distant past) comment on how good this recipe is. As with most things, I add more of the spices than the recipe calls for, but I like things to be extra flavorful. That also goes for the parmesan cheese.