1/2 Photos of Garlic-Parmesan Pull-Apart Loaves
This is a recipe from Pillsbury web site. This is a easy bread to put together when time is short.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together butter, garlic, cheese and parsley.
- 3Remove biscuits from container. On baking pan with sides, make 2 loaves of 5 biscuits each.
- 4Set the biscuits on their sides, just touching each other end to end, like they were in the can, only in 2 groups of 5.
- 5Split each biscuit in half (horizontally).
- 6Divide the butter evenly between biscuits and spread in between split layers.
- 7Reshape the loaves.
- 8Bake 11 to 14 minutes (mine took close to 18 minutes) or until loaves are deep golden brown and thoroughly baked.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Parmesan Pull-Apart Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.8
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 720.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g