This is a recipe from Pillsbury web site. This is a easy bread to put together when time is short.
Make and share this Garlic-Parmesan Pull-Apart Loaves recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, garlic, cheese and parsley.
- Remove biscuits from container. On baking pan with sides, make 2 loaves of 5 biscuits each.
- Set the biscuits on their sides, just touching each other end to end, like they were in the can, only in 2 groups of 5.
- Split each biscuit in half (horizontally).
- Divide the butter evenly between biscuits and spread in between split layers.
- Reshape the loaves.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes (mine took close to 18 minutes) or until loaves are deep golden brown and thoroughly baked.