Recipe by happynana
This is a recipe from Pillsbury web site. This is a easy bread to put together when time is short.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped (I used 1 teaspoon jarred minced garlic)
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (12 ounce) canpillsbury golden layers refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, garlic, cheese and parsley.
- Remove biscuits from container. On baking pan with sides, make 2 loaves of 5 biscuits each.
- Set the biscuits on their sides, just touching each other end to end, like they were in the can, only in 2 groups of 5.
- Split each biscuit in half (horizontally).
- Divide the butter evenly between biscuits and spread in between split layers.
- Reshape the loaves.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes (mine took close to 18 minutes) or until loaves are deep golden brown and thoroughly baked.