Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious stove-top potatoes!
- 12 red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 teaspoons minced garlic (or 8 cloves fresh, chopped)
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (fresh preferred)
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Quarter the potatoes and add to skillet, tossing to coat.
- Sprinkle the garlic and Creole seasoning over the potatoes.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle 2 T.
- of the Parmesan over the potatoes and toss.
- After about 10 more minutes, sprinkle with Parmesan again and toss, repeating until potatoes are tender but not mushy.
- (Each time you toss, sprinkle with the Parmesan.).