Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These potato wedges are full of flavor and so easy to make! They are the perfect complement to a barbecue, or serve them as an appetizer with sour cream or your favorite dipping sauce..
- 1⁄4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 clove crushed garlic (more for garlic lovers)
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- sour cream
- bacon bits
- chives (all the baked potato toppings you desire) (optional)
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter and garlic.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and lay them out on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Paint the potatoes with the butter& garlic mixture.
- Add a dash of salt& pepper, then sprinkle the grated parmesan over top.
- Bake at 425 deg until potatoes are tender, around 15-20 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes over about half way through cooking, if you have any remaining butter/garlic mixture, paint them again.
- Serve hot, and enjoy.
Very good potatoes. We had these with hamburgers. Everyone loved them, a nice break from fries. Thanks!
Roxanne, this simple recipe was fantastic. The wedges cooked up brown, crispy and yummy. We served them with sour cream, lamb chops and a greek salad for dinner.
Wow! What a great recipe! We "upped" the butter to 1/2 cup and found out that these garlic lovers will be using more than 3 cloves of garlic next time. By using a little bit more butter, we were able to "dab" each potato front and back with the butter garlic mixture as opposed to just painting. It turned out well and we will definately make it again!