Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These potato wedges are full of flavor and so easy to make! They are the perfect complement to a barbecue, or serve them as an appetizer with sour cream or your favorite dipping sauce..
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter and garlic.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and lay them out on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Paint the potatoes with the butter& garlic mixture.
- Add a dash of salt& pepper, then sprinkle the grated parmesan over top.
- Bake at 425 deg until potatoes are tender, around 15-20 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes over about half way through cooking, if you have any remaining butter/garlic mixture, paint them again.
- Serve hot, and enjoy.