1/2 Photos of Garlic Parmesan Pizza Dough
2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 40 mins
This is a tasty pizza dough...and yes, I have thrown it into my bread maker in the dough cycle to make it even easier!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast over the water and stir in the sugar.
- 2Let the mixture stand until it bubbles, about 10 minutes.
- 3Place the flour, soup mix, and cheese in a large mixing bowl or food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- 4Add the yeast mixture and oil and stir with a wooden spoon or process until the mixture forms a ball If mixing by hand, turn the dough out onto a floured board and knead it until it is smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- 5Oil the inside of a medium mixing bowl and turn the dough into the bowl, coating it with the oil.
- 6Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough rise in a warm, dry spot until it is doubled in bulk, about 60-90 minutes Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 7Coat 2 pizza pans with olive oil.
- 8Punch the dough down, cut it in half, and form it into two balls.
- 9Working on a floured counter, flatten each piece of dough with a rolling pin, rolling it out into a 12" circle.
- 10Place each dough round on a prepared pizza pan Top the dough with your favorite toppings and bake the pizza until the crust is crispy, about 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Parmesan Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 129.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb with garlic soup mix