Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
For a simple, easy supper just add a garden salad and crusty bread.
Top Review by Auvan
This made a nice meatless dinner. I only added about half of the lemon juice that the recipe called for and next time I will probably omit it all together--just a personal preference. The walnuts were a great addition. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets, steamed crisp-tender
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese