Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
this appetizer is versatile. Great before a casual meal or a fancy sit down. You can mix up the olives and use any kind you like.
- 170.09 g can black olives, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine olives, garlic, basil, and black pepper.
- Stir in the olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir well and chill, covered for at least one hour before serving.
Very good. I doubled the recipe but did not double the parmesan cheese. There seemed to be plenty of it without having to double the amount. Thanks for the recipe.