Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
You can cut the margarine in this dish to 1 tbsp. Points 1.5.
Make and share this Garlic-parmesan Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb mushroom, cleaned and stems removed
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, reduced-calorie stick, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- cooking spray
- 1⁄8 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat broiler.
- Place cleaned mushrooms in a bowl.
- Combine margarine and garlic salt, then drizzle over mushrooms.
- Gently toss mushrooms to coat.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking sheet with sides (or a 9 x 13-inch pan) with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms on baking sheet, stem-side up.
- Sprinkle with cheese then lightly with paprika.
- Broil 5 inches from heat source (crack oven door) for 5 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Serve immediately.
These mushrooms were excellent! I would never have thought to put paprika on mushrooms, but it makes this recipe superb. Thanks!