Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can cut the margarine in this dish to 1 tbsp. Points 1.5.
Make and share this Garlic-parmesan Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place cleaned mushrooms in a bowl.
- Combine margarine and garlic salt, then drizzle over mushrooms.
- Gently toss mushrooms to coat.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking sheet with sides (or a 9 x 13-inch pan) with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms on baking sheet, stem-side up.
- Sprinkle with cheese then lightly with paprika.
- Broil 5 inches from heat source (crack oven door) for 5 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Serve immediately.