Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe can feed a large crowd and is good for a brunch.
- 1 (16 ounce) roll jimmy dean hot Italian sausage
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- chopped onion
- 1 (2 lb) bag Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 1 (16 ounce) jarragu cheesy parmesan pasta sauce with roasted garlic
- Brown and drain 1 lb hot Italian sausage.
- Saute red peppers and onions until tender.
- Place thawed hash browns in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Cover Hash browns evenly with sausage, red peppers and onions.
- Cover all with the entire jar of Ragu Roasted Garlic Parmesan sauce.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.