1 hr 5 mins
Chef #1800226060's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe can feed a large crowd and is good for a brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown and drain 1 lb hot Italian sausage.
- 2Saute red peppers and onions until tender.
- 3Place thawed hash browns in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- 4Cover Hash browns evenly with sausage, red peppers and onions.
- 5Cover all with the entire jar of Ragu Roasted Garlic Parmesan sauce.
- 6Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Parmesan Hash Brown Casserole #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 685.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns
parmesan pasta sauce with roasted garlic