Mims & Squims's Note:
Quick & easy restaurant style green beans
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons light margarine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups fresh green beans, cut
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon colored coarse sea salt (optional) or 1/2 teaspoon flaked sea salt (optional)
- 1In large skillet, melt margarine with oil.
- 2Add garlic and saute until lightly browned.
- 3Add green beans, toss to coat.
- 4Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Saute to desired tenderness (8-10 minutes).
- 5Place in serving bowl and toss with parmesan.
- 6Sprinle with colored or flaked sea salt for added flavor & beautiful presentation.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.8
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 489.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: