- 3 tablespoons light margarine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups fresh green beans, cut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon colored coarse sea salt (optional) or 1⁄2 teaspoon flaked sea salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, melt margarine with oil.
- Add garlic and saute until lightly browned.
- Add green beans, toss to coat.
- Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Saute to desired tenderness (8-10 minutes).
- Place in serving bowl and toss with parmesan.
- Sprinle with colored or flaked sea salt for added flavor & beautiful presentation.